Home > Spa Etiquette
- We recommend that you arrive to Remède Spa at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment to check in and unwind in our lounge.
- Please note that we have a 24-hour cancellation policy where full rates may apply. Late arrival may also result in the shortening of your treatment where full rates will still apply.
- All services are available for both male and female guests, above 18 years of age with separate men’s and women’s showers, changing rooms and locker facilities as well as separate Spa Gardens and Sensorial Spa Lounges.
- Lockers are available for your personal belongings and Remède Spa is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please switch off or silent your cellular phone to help us create a tranquil environment.
- Before your treatment begins, kindly inform your spa therapist of areas to be avoided.
- During your treatment, please inform your therapist if you feel any discomfort and your preferred pressure.
- Appointments for any Remède Spa treatments do not include the use of the Tropical Spa Pool and gym facilities which are exclusively reserved for in-house guests only.
- We wish you an exceptionally memorable experience at Remède Spa.